Health and Personal Support Services
Growing up can be tough – but you are not going through it on your own. Talk to any of our team or reach out to any of these services who are here to help and support:
- Barnados Teenhelp
- If you are sad, overwhelmed, depressed or feel like you can’t cope visit Mind Yourself and Teen Counselling.
- Sosad Ireland has a Drogheda based 24 hour emergency line for anyone at risk from suicide, so please call 041 9848754 if you feel that you cannot cope on your own.
- Being able to talk to other people about how you feel is a sign of strength – not a sign of weakness. Please Talk wants you to be able to talk about how you feel as a way of making you feel better.
- BeLonG To is an organisation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) young people, aged between 14 and 23.
- Want to think positively and help to give yourself a better future? Reach Out is a web-based service that inspires young people to help themselves through tough times
- You hold the key to making change in your own life and to make the world around you a better place. SpunOut.ie is an independent, youth powered national charity.
- Health Service Executive – Find a Service
The Mental Health Ireland website also provides a comprehensive list of organisations providing specialist support to young people. Check it out!